Health rituals are great to start your day focused and end your day so you can recharge emotionally and physically before starting your next day right. Believe it or not but the way you start your day affects the whole of it and decides if you are going to end it with a smile or not. You may have already heard of the saying ‘Every day is a gift.’ It indeed is. You must make sure that you start your day with some of the most amazing things, thanks to which you can make it successful and end it in the correct way.
Health Rituals You Can Try At Home
So what are the morning rituals that you need to follow in the morning? Read below to know about eight of them:
- Start your day with a smile; it may be such a small thing and even if last night did not seem good enough for you, remember that a new day has come, and you need to welcome it. Just like you open every gift with a smile and a lot of excitement in your heart, start your day with the same enthusiasm.
- Begin the day with a good memory; make sure you don’t think anything negative the moment you wake up. You need to ensure that you are surrounded with positive thoughts.
- Always have warm water the first thing in the morning. This allows all the toxins to leave your body.
- Let oats be a major part of your breakfast ritual.
- Wear something that makes you feel good, even if you are at home. Avoid wearing torn clothes as they attract negative energies.
- Go for a nice morning walk or get into light stretching.
- Eat one fruit in your breakfast (it doesn’t matter which).
Now that you know how to start your day to make the best of it, let us see the top eight night rituals that get you feel like you have completed the entire day, successfully:
- Do some breathing exercises before you go to bed. As you inhale, think of all the right things that you did since morning and as you exhale, throw out all the stress and negativities.
- The best thing about meditation is that you can do it anytime – I prefer nighttime meditation since it allows me to stay away from disturbances. Meditate at least for 10 minutes every night before going to bed. You can also sleep while meditating.
- Don’t forget to brush your teeth before going to bed, just like you do in the morning.
- For a good sleep, ensure that the temperature of the room is correct. If it is too hot or too cold, you might not be able to sleep properly.
- Keep your cell phone and laptop away before sleeping.
- Don’t let anything stress you; never sleep with a bad mood.
- Relax by listening to five of your favorite songs (don’t use your cellphone for anything else than this!)
- Don’t forget to say your prayers before you sleep; thank the universe for all the right things that you have and make your wishes before sleeping.